Reasons to be grateful in the age of COVID-19.
- Thanks to COVID-19, people around me have stopped talking about humans as Hindus or Muslims.
- Thanks to COVID-19, the pollution levels are at an all-time-low.
- Thanks to COVID-19, people have started taking hygiene seriously.
- Thanks to COVID-19, people are spending time with their kids, parents, and spouses.
- Thanks to COVID-19, people have realized that we need a hospital more than a temple or a mosque.
If you like my work, then join my email list. I talk about happiness & contentment, with some football anecdotes thrown in between.
Join now. No spam. No unwanted emails. Just a gentle reminder whenever I post a new quote/article/video here. Thanks 🙂